Wednesday, August 19, 2015

First Post

This is, like, the post that I'm obligated to make. I know that I'm really excited for this blog, mostly because I feel like it will be a place for me to share my thoughts without worrying so much.
Wait. That's not really what I mean. 
But I'm used to writing on places that get a lot of traffic, especially from adults. Places like Huffington Post, where people would come out of the woodwork to try and make me feel horrible. 
Especially when I wrote about big people. 
So, hopefully, this will be a quieter place. Of course, I'm hoping that people will still read the posts. I'm just hoping that you guys won't be nasty about it. Most people are really nice, actually. Anyway, I'm glad to share my thoughts with you guys. 


Xoxo, 
Camryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment